Posted by Jesse Ceranowicz on 2012-12-15 // lets learn japanese deluxe, pc, xbox, ps vita
It's been over 2 years since we released the first Let's Learn Japanese game. The response for it was greater than we could have ever imagined, and after getting so much support and requests for a sequel, it was only a matter of time before we finally decided to continue the series. With Let's Learn Japanese: Deluxe, we have upgraded every feature and have included more content to create a more fully featured experience. The game is geared towards those who are interested in understanding basic written Japanese, those who are already studying Japanese, and for people who want to build their vocabulary.
Below is a feature breakdown:
- Extensive review mode that includes spoken pronunciation and stroke order.
- Contains all 102 Hiragana and Katakana, all 2136 Grade 1 through Grade S Kanji, and over 1700 common words.
- Test yourself using a flashcard or quiz interface.
- Choose which areas you would like to test yourself on, with recorded progress to indicate your retention level.
- Contains information for beginners to help get started in learning.
The game is scheduled to launch on XBOX 360, and PC early January 2013, and following after that is PS Vita version late January 2013.
For those following our development progress, this game has two purposes. First, we have recieved such an amazing response to the original, it was impossible not to make a sequel. We believe this game will add everything missing from the original and more. Going beyond that, we've just started to change the way we handle development for our projects. We are now in a situation where we can work on bigger projects, but this presents another problem. In order to make our projects of higher quality, we need to invest money to buy resources. As a result, a portion of profits from new releases such as LLJ:D are going to go back into funding our projects, our current project being Gythol Granditti.